Mirafit Wooden Gymnastic Rings
- Mirafit Wooden Gymnastic Rings
- Supplied in pairs with 1.5" wide adjustable webbing straps
- Choice of 1.1" (28mm) or 1.25" (32mm) handle diameters
- 1.1" is ideal for smaller hands or customers wanting rings that match the International Gymnastics Federation (IGF) spec
- 1.25" is ideal for larger hands and is more commonly used in CrossFit gyms
- Inner diameter is 18cm on the 1.1" rings and slightly smaller (about 17.5cm) on the 1.25" rings given the wider grips
- Choice of two strap lengths - 7.5ft or 14ft total length
- Strong metal cam buckles
- Birch wood rings with laser Mirafit logo
- Wooden rings provide superior feel and grip compared to metal rings
- Straps have numbered scale for ease of adjustment
- Handy velcro retention loops on straps keep excess tidy
- WARNING: it is essential that this product is checked regularly for signs of damage or excessive wear. This product is a wear and tear item and must be disposed of when it becomes worn or damaged. Failure to do this could result in a serious accident. Check straps, stitching, buckle operation and buckle teeth before each use. Train safe.
Q1: Can it be used outdoors?
A1: We would not recommend this. The product is made of steel which means if it gets wet it will rust, affecting the lifespan of the product. Whilst the main frame is powder coated this will not offer enough protection as there are openings where water may get to the uncoated surfaces. If you need a pull up bar suitable for outdoor use we would recommend buying a fully galvanised or stainless steel model. This is something we hope to launch in future.